List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Ceph DB
From:       "Szabo, Istvan (Agoda)" <Istvan.Szabo () agoda ! com>
Date:       2021-06-30 13:49:44

Hi,

If I set in a running cluster the rgw_bucket_default_quota_max_objects with the ceph \
config set (mgr/mon not sure which to make it global) \
rgw_bucket_default_quota_max_objects 1000000 will it overwrite the existing special \
buckets where I've already set higher values? Or keep in untouched?

Ty

This message is confidential and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It \
may also be privileged or otherwise protected by copyright or other legal rules. If \
you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply email and delete it from \
your system. It is prohibited to copy this message or disclose its content to anyone. \
Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery or \
unauthorized disclosure of the message. All messages sent to and from Agoda may be \
monitored to ensure compliance with company policies, to protect the company's \
interests and to remove potential malware. Electronic messages may be intercepted, \
amended, lost or deleted, or contain viruses. \