List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: High ceph_osd_commit_latency_ms on Toshiba MG07ACA14TE HDDs
From:       Frank Schilder <frans () dtu ! dk>
Date:       2020-06-24 16:14:39

> I can remember reading this before. I was hoping you maybe had some
> setup with systemd scripts or maybe udev.

Yeah, doing this on boot up would be ideal. I was looking really hard into tuned and \
other services that claimed can do it, but required plugins or other stuff did/does \
not exist and documentation is close to non-existent.

After spending a couple of days I gave up and went with the simple script-command \
version.

If you come across something that allows easy configuration of this at boot-time, \
please let me know.

Best regards,
Frank Schilder
AIT Risų Campus