List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Ceph UPDATE (not upgrade)
From:       max () phoenixweb ! it (Massimiliano Cuttini)
Date:       2017-04-27 12:41:03

Exactly,

I don't want to upgrade CEPH. Thanks for "yum update --exclude=ceph*".
This was exactly what I needed.

However my YUM show me many packages from CEPH.
Probably these can be defined "MINOR UPDATES" and not a MAJOR UPGRADE
from a version to another.
Is it right?

So the new question is "Can i run yum to apply minor updates or should I
use ALWAYS ceph-deploy both for major and minor updates?"

Thanks,
Max