List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    12.2.4 QE Luminous validation status
From:       Yuri Weinstein <yweinste () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-02-26 20:53:34

We've decided to do a limited runs after PRs merged.

Summary with lis in  http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23109#note-3

A couple of jobs are still not finished but based on current results,
suites either passed or have known/approved issues.

So unless somebody has anything to add, I think we are ready to publish.

Abhishek, Alfredo FYI

Thx
YuriW