List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    Re: Ceph Participating in Outreachy Summer Round 2018
From:       Ali Maredia <amaredia () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-02-23 16:43:52

If anyone has project ideas the first step is to get me a
project description.

All project descriptions need to follow the template defined
here:

http://pad.ceph.com/p/Outreachy_Project_Description_Template

Once a description is written out, please email me a
google doc with the text. If anyone needs help with this
please feel free to reach out to me on IRC or via email.

Best,

Ali