List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    [Radosgw-keystone] NSS with non-PKI keystone
From:       Oleksiy Molchanov <omolchanov () mirantis ! com>
Date:       2016-05-27 12:57:43

Hi,

Documentation related to radosdgw-keystone integration [0] contain
part related to configuring NSS. AFAIK PKI tokens will be deprecated
soon (security issues).

Does it mean I cannot use this feature when non-PKI tokens are used on
keystone (e.g. fernet tokens)?
Or should I configure keystone to handle pki for radosgw?

[0] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/radosgw/keystone/

Best Regards,
Oleksiy.