List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    RE: building boost statically
From:       Allen Samuels <Allen.Samuels () sandisk ! com>
Date:       2016-04-30 3:24:24

Let's not wait.

As another option. If all we're looking for is "small_vector", then I looked at \
taking the equivalent out of the Folly library a while ago. It looked like it would \
be relatively easy to hack up the one header file to make it standalone. Then we \
could just include it in the Ceph source tree as a common file (it's a header-only \
thing). Once we're confident that all of the relevant distro's are updated we can \
easily dispose of the file and do a top level rename.

Allen Samuels
Software Architect, Fellow, Systems and Software Solutions

2880 Junction Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134
T: +1 408 801 7030| M: +1 408 780 6416
allen.samuels@SanDisk.com