List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    Re: civetweb threads
From:       Mustafa Muhammad <mustafaa.alhamdaani () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-04 14:35:42

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 12:56 AM, Dan Mick <dan.mick@inktank.com> wrote:

>> I tried to register with ceph issue tracker, but misspelled the email
>> address (wrote @gmai.com), now I can't take the name "mustafa" again
>> (I waited the request to expire, but until now I can't register).
>> Who can delete that wrong registration request so I can take this
>> username again?
>
> Done; please contact me if reregistration doesn't work

Thank you very much, it worked.

I created an issue:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10243

I tried to make a pull request for your copy but after forking, I
noticed that the pull request is for the deprecated repo:
https://github.com/sunsetbrew/civetweb
Not the active upstream:
https://github.com/bel2125/civetweb
I think this should be fixed too.