List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    Ceph Wiki Relaunch
From:       Patrick McGarry <patrick () inktank ! com>
Date:       2013-12-30 21:02:31

Hey Cephers,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you all know that the Ceph
wiki is back in action!

http://wiki.ceph.com

There are a few subtle differences from the MindTouch Core site we
were running before, but overall we think you'll like the new tool.
For more info you can check out the blog post I wrote about the
launch:

http://ceph.com/community/new-ceph-wiki-is-live/

If you have questions feel free to direct them my way.  Fair warning
though, if the question is "why not media wiki" the explanation is a
bit more involved and I'll want to get my hands on you directly in
IRC. :)

Comments and feedback are always welcome though, so give it a whirl
and let us know what you think.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com