List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    CDS Firefly Schedule
From:       Patrick McGarry <patrick () inktank ! com>
Date:       2013-11-22 21:43:40

Hey Cepholpodians!

The schedule for next week's (Mon/Tues) Ceph Developer Summit is
posted on the wiki:

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/CDS/CDS_Firefly

The links for the Google Hangouts (yes, we had to relapse into
hangouts as BBB still wasn't working for everyone) will be posted
there a little before the event is slated to begin.  We will also be
live in IRC on #ceph and #ceph-summit for those with questions/issues.

If you are a blueprint owner and need me to move a session for an
absolute scheduling conflict please let me know ASAP.  Modulo any
minor changes or swaps we should be all set for Monday.  Looking
forward to seeing you all for another great summit.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com