List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Speakers_needed=3A_Ceph_Days_(US_and_UK)?=
From:       Ross Turk <ross () inktank ! com>
Date:       2013-06-28 22:59:04

Hi, all!

Inktank is preparing a series of Ceph Days this fall in the US and Europe,
intended for users and developers who want to learn about Ceph and meet
other members of the community.  Our current working agenda contains a look
into the future of Ceph, stories from real world users, an install
workshop, and plenty of time for face-to-face networking and conversation.

August 1, 2013 - New York City
September 12, 2013 - Santa Clara, CA
October 9, 2013 - London

We'll be announcing exact locations and opening registration soon for those
who wish to attend.

First, though, we'd like to identify community members who might be
interested in speaking!  If you're working on an innovative project, have
a unique use case, or have built an integration you'd like to share, drop a
line to community@ceph.com and let us know.  Each of these events will last
a single day only, so speaking slots might end up being a bit limited, but
we'd love to hear from you.

Hope to see you all there :)

(Oh!  Just to prevent confusion: our quarterly Ceph Developer Summits are
totally separate from this.  I'm putting together a rough schedule for the
Emperor CDS - expect it soon!  We'll still be doing CDS virtually, so
everyone can participate.)

Cheers,
Ross

--