List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    Re: RBD performance - tuning hints / major slowdown effect(s)
From:       Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkwood () catalyst ! net ! nz>
Date:       2012-08-31 10:16:26

Sorry Dieter,

Not trying to say "you are wrong" or anything like that - just trying to
add to the problem solving body of knowledge that from what *I* have
tried out the 'sync' issue does not look to be the bad guy here - altho
more analysis is always welcome (usual story - my findings should be
confirm-able by others doing similar tests)!

regards

Mark