List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    Re: How do we contact CEPH development community?
From:       Sage Weil <sage () newdream ! net>
Date:       2011-08-22 16:40:45

Hi!

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, HB Chen wrote:
> HI,
> We , tri-lab ( Los Alamos National Lab/LANL, Sandia National Lab/SNL, and
> Lawrence Livermore National Lab/LLNL),
> are working on a common CEPH file system try-out project. This is a
> multiple-year funded project and we would like
> to experience CEPH mainly on Red-hat/Centos/Fedora platforms (TOSS-Tripod
> Operating System Software (TOSS)).

That's great news!

> How do we work closely with the CEPH development community?
> Is there any window or contact person that we can reach out?

I'm the main person to talk to, as I'm the chief architect and technical
lead for the project, and this list is the right place to go to reach the
community.  We are also in the process of formalizing a support business,
and Bryan Bogensberger <bryan@newdream.net> is the one to talk to about
that.

We're interested in helping in any way we can.  If you like, we can set up
a phone call this week...

sage