List:       ceph-devel
Subject:    [ceph-devel] debian packages
From:       Sage Weil <sage () newdream ! net>
Date:       2009-02-24 23:01:31

I've started building debian packages for the userspace daemons and kernel
module source.  Simply adding

deb http://ceph.newdream.net/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://ceph.newdream.net/debian/ unstable main

to /etc/apt/sources.list will let you 'apt-get update' and then
'apt-get install ceph'.  My plan is to push out new packages for each
release to stable and unstable, and periodically push significant changes
to unstable.

More info is in the wiki:  http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/Debian

(I don't use anything redhat derived, so if you want rpms you're on your
own.  There's a ceph.spec file in the repo, but it may be somewhat out of
date.)

sage