List:       ceph-community
Subject:    [Ceph-community] Cephalocon Barcelona 2019 CFP now open!
From:       Mike Perez <miperez () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-12-10 16:00:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone!

It gives me great pleasure to announce the CFP for Cephalocon Barcelona 2019 is now \
open [1]!

Cephalocon Barcelona aims to bring together more than 800 technologists and adopters \
from across the globe to showcase Ceph's history and its future, demonstrate \
real-world applications, and highlight vendor solutions. Join us in Barcelona, Spain \
on 19-20 May 2019 for our second international conference event.

CFP closes Friday, February 1 at 11:59 pm PST.

We will again have a selection committee that will look over the presentations for \
quality content for the community. If you have any questions, please let me know.

[1] - https://ceph.com/cephalocon/barcelona-2019/

--

Mike Perez (thingee)