List:       ceph-community
Subject:    [Ceph-community] Cephalocon APAC 2018 report, videos and slides
From:       Leonardo Vaz <lvaz () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-04-24 15:30:19

Hi,

Last night I posted the Cephalocon 2018 conference report on the Ceph
blog[1], published the video recordings from the sessions on
YouTube[2] and the slide decks on Slideshare[3].

[1] https://ceph.com/community/cephalocon-apac-2018-report/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrBUGiINAakNgeLvjald7NcWps_yDCblr
[3] https://www.slideshare.net/Inktank_Ceph/tag/cephalocon-apac-2018

I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize for the lots of posts on
Twitter and Google+ about the video uploads last night. Seems that
even I disabled the checkbox to make posts announcing the new uploads
on social media YouTube decided to post it anyway. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--