List:       ceph-community
Subject:    [Ceph-community] How to configure OSD heart beat to happen on public network
From:       manojawapv () vedams ! com (Venkata Manojawa Paritala)
Date:       2016-07-27 19:43:56

Hi,

I have configured the below 2 networks in Ceph.conf.

1. public network
2. cluster_network

Now, the heart beat for the OSDs is happening thru cluster_network. How can
I configure the heart beat to happen thru public network?

I actually configured the property "osd heartbeat address" in the global
section and provided public network's subnet, but it is not working out.

Am I doing something wrong? Appreciate your quick responses, as I need to
urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj