List:       ceph-announce
Subject:    [Ceph-announce] v14.2.11 Nautilus released
From:       Abhishek Lekshmanan <abhishek () suse ! com>
Date:       2020-08-11 19:38:41

We're happy to announce the availability of the eleventh release in the
Nautilus series. This release brings a number of bugfixes across all
major components of Ceph. We recommend that all Nautilus users upgrade
to this release.

Notable Changes
---------------
* RGW: The `radosgw-admin` sub-commands dealing with orphans --
  `radosgw-admin orphans find`, `radosgw-admin orphans finish`,
  `radosgw-admin orphans list-jobs` -- have been deprecated. They
  have not been actively maintained and they store intermediate
  results on the cluster, which could fill a nearly-full cluster.
  They have been replaced by a tool, currently considered
  experimental, `rgw-orphan-list`.

* Now when noscrub and/or nodeep-scrub flags are set globally or per pool,
  scheduled scrubs of the type disabled will be aborted. All user initiated
  scrubs are NOT interrupted.

* Fixed a ceph-osd crash in _committed_osd_maps when there is a failure to encode
  the first incremental map. issue#46443: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/46443

For the detailed changelog please refer to the blog entry at
https://ceph.io/releases/v14-2-11-nautilus-released/

Getting Ceph
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at http://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-14.2.11.tar.gz
* For packages, see http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: f7fdb2f52131f54b891a2ec99d8205561242cdaf

--
Abhishek Lekshmanan
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH