List:       centos-virt
Subject:    [CentOS-virt] Network Problem
From:       Günther_J. Niederwimmer <gjn () gjn ! priv ! at>
Date:       2017-02-20 11:13:43

Hello List,

I have two Server with CentOS 7.(3) and KVM, on both a have the Problem wit=
h =

the network ?

I have configured 4 NIC on the slave KVM, the most time only 3 NIC is start=
ing =

sometime only 2 NIC ?

two nic are configured as "hostdev" the other two NIC are configures from  =
two =

bridge (Host) the default KVM Bridge and a created "br0" over a phys NIC.

The most time this br0 -> eth1 is lost  in the KVM Client ?

after a restart mostly all is OK.

Have any a idea why ?

-- =

mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen / best regards

  G=FCnther J. Niederwimmer