List:       centos-docs
Subject:    [CentOS-docs] Self Introduction [GSoC]
From:       kunaal jain <kunaalus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-07 13:26:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

I am Kunal Jain from India doing my undergraduate studies in Computer
Science from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG).

I and Lei will be creating a new toolchain that will lower the barrier for
contributing new content under the mentor-ship of Karsten this summer.

I look forward working with you guys.

More details :
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2015-May/005647.html

Regards,