List:       centos-devel
Subject:    [CentOS-devel] updated external-repos for CBS with CentOS 6.9
From:       Fabian Arrotin <arrfab () centos ! org>
Date:       2017-04-05 13:17:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

As we announced/released 6.9 today
(https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2017-April/022351.html)
, we reflected that in the internal mirror used by koji/cbs.centos.org
so from now on, all built content will be built against 6.9.

We regenerated also all the metadata from within koji to reflect this.

Should you have issues, feel free to discuss those on this list, or
#centos-devel on irc.freenode.net

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab