List:       centos-devel
Subject:    Re: [CentOS-devel] [C6] cr/SRPMS/Packages empty
From:       Alex Agranov <Alex.Agranov () audiocodes ! com>
Date:       2011-11-11 19:58:15

Yep - I know that RHEL sources can be freely downloaded. But I'm looking for CentOS \
                branded kernel sources... Or at least a corresponding "branding \
                patch"...
---
     Alex

On Nov 10, 2011, at 11:07 PM, "Leon Fauster" <leonfauster@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 10.11.2011 um 15:51 schrieb Alex Agranov:
> > So what was the decision about the %subj%?
> > Specifically, where can I find the SRPM for the latest kernel from CR/ \
> > repository? (kernel-2.6.32-131.17.1.el6.src.rpm)
> > I searched both CentOS mirrors and vault.centos.org but couldn't find anything...
>

> http://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.32-131.17.1.el6.src.rpm
>
> --
> LF

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They are \
intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom they are \
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are \
hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this \
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender and \
delete or destroy any copy of this message \