List:       centos-devel
Subject:    [CentOS-devel] New artwork
From:       centos-devel () caosity ! org (Lance Davis)
Date:       2003-12-22 2:14:24

I've uploaded new artwork srpms to mirror.centos.org for centos-3, and new
images to mirror.centos.org/images  , the
images should be transparent background in ie (if we care)

also changed name of redhat-logos rpm to centos-logos rpm

also main gnome menu icon should now be centos logo.

Lance

--
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.