List:       centos
Subject:    Re: [CentOS] C8 - Register with Red Hat
From:       Frank Cox <theatre () sasktel ! net>
Date:       2020-08-17 22:27:36

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:03:24 -0500
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> I downloaded a Centos 8 image file :
>
> CentOS-8.1.1911-x86_64-dvd1.iso
>
> then I installed it as a kvm guest on a Centos 7 host machine.
>
> I installed a lot of the software; gui and server to give it a test drive.
>
> Nothing unusual about what I did  that I can identify.

And the message came up when you.... what?  What action do you take immediately prior \
to this message appearing?

The message appears on the desktop?  Login screen?  When you open a terminal window?

I have cleaned up a lot of stuff on my C8 machines that I don't need, but on my main \
computer (this one) "rpm -qa | grep subscription" gives me no output, so you might \
want to "dnf remove *subscription* and see what happens.

--
Can we uninstall 2020 and install it again? This one has a virus.