List:       centos
Subject:    Re: [CentOS] Zoom....
From:       Frank Cox <theatre () sasktel ! net>
Date:       2020-05-09 21:38:22

I use chrome (rarely, when I have no choice), but I have it installed and it works \
without any wallet of any kind.  So that's something that I've never encountered, \
personally.

But the first hit on google when I search "kde wallet chrome" shows me what appears \
to be a solution to your problem.

https://superuser.com/questions/994551/disable-kwallet-popups-from-chrome

--
Can we uninstall 2020 and install it again? This one has a virus.