List:       centos
Subject:    Re: [CentOS] Zoom....
From:       mark <m.roth () 5-cent ! us>
Date:       2020-05-09 21:17:04

This is even more fun: I was trying to install chrome, maybe that would
work.

wget
https://dl.google.com/linux/direct/google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm
yum localinstall google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm

I try to run chome, and first, it wants a kde wallet, and I hit cancel,
never set one up... and google can't work. It won't even go to google. com.

Anyone? Will it really not work without the damn wallet?

	mark