List:       centos
Subject:    [CentOS] KVM Client NetworkManager Problem
From:       Günther_J. Niederwimmer <gjn () gjn ! priv ! at>
Date:       2018-12-11 13:22:35

Hello,

On my systems I have after update to last centos 1810 a big Problem with th=
e =

network??

Om my system I have three NIC two are connected from hardware (hostdev) the =

last is connected from the bridge on the host. (NetworkManager was disabled)

Now after the update the client can't start the NIC's correctly :-(
My Problem is the bridged NIC ethX

I must Install and activate the NetworkManager or I have a LSB Error
[ INFO ] Network Manager is not active.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Network Manager Wait Online.
         Starting LSB: Bring up/down networking...
[FAILED] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking.

But now NetworkManager create sometimes a new config for a new ethX this is =

configured from dhcp, but I must have a static address to connect other ser=
ver =

(ldap...) =

Also the resolv.conf is overwritten and have wrong nameserver (ipv6)  and =

duplicate search entries ...

Now it is the Problem after a reboot the network is not running correct wit=
h =

or without NetworkManager?

Thanks for a answer or help, =

-- =

mit freundliche Gr=FC=DFen / best regards,

  G=FCnther J. Niederwimmer