List:       centos
Subject:    Re: [CentOS] digital signature equipment
From:       Frank Cox <theatre () sasktel ! net>
Date:       2018-11-25 22:26:58

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:04:23 -0600
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> Yes, that is what I am looking for.  I can certainly use a wacom board with
> gimp, but I was looking for a more automated process that will be performed
> by end users, and was hoping that someone on the list had crossed that bridge
> before.

Without doing a lot of research into exactly how to make this work, I suspect that \
you can do what you want here using  a wacom tablet and something gthumb to capture \
the image, then a bit of bash scripting to glue what you got from that into your pdf \
using pdftk (since you're already doing that).

Since you don't need to actually see the image on-screen, but rather just glue it \
into the pdf, you might be able to pull it directly from xf86-input-wacom, too.

There's something to get you started, anyway.