List:       centos
Subject:    Re: [CentOS] Replacement for NIS/NFS?
From:       Niki Kovacs <info () microlinux ! fr>
Date:       2015-02-25 18:18:59

Le 24/02/2015 08:41, Andrew Holway a =E9crit :
> +1 for freeipa. It is an extremely well integrated domain controller with=
> functionality similar to Microsoft Active Directory.

I want to thank everybody for their numerous and detailed answer posts =

to this thread. Looks like FreeIPA is the way to go. I guess I'll check =

it out in the weeks and months to come.

Cheers,

Niki

-- =

7, place de l'=E9glise - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info@microlinux.fr
T=E9l. : 04 66 63 10 32