List:       centos
Subject:    [CentOS] 2007 New Zealand Open Source Awards
Date:       2007-06-26 11:59:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Anyone using CentOS to do open source things in New Zealand?

If so ... nominate yourself here for the 2007 New Zealand Open Source
Awards.

The best I can tell ... New Zealanders are the organizations / people
they want for nominees.  The CentOS Project has no (to my knowledge)
developers in New Zealand, but if some of the organizations there are
using the product, maybe they can nominate themselves and CentOS for
awards in some of the categories.
=20
http://www.nzosa.org.nz/

Thanks,