List:       centos
Subject:    [CentOS] Problems with csgfs after update
From:       "C. L. Martinez" <carlopmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-12 15:48:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

 Today I have update Centos cluster suite and my test cluster does not
startup. When ccsd service tries to start returns this error:

 [root@srvimss1 lib]# ccsd
Failed to connect to cluster manager.
Hint: Magma plugins are not in the right spot.

 When I run magma_tools config plugindir returns me this setup: /lib/magma.
This directory does not exists.

 How can I fix this problem??? Somebody have this problem??

Many thanks.

--
C.L. Martinez
clopmart@gmail.com