List:       castor-dev
Subject:    [castor-dev] Castor 0.9.9 released
From:       "Werner Guttmann" <werner.guttmann () anecon ! com>
Date:       2005-09-22 11:12:28

Hi,

We're pleased to announce that Castor 0.9.9 has just been released and
can be downloaded from the Codehaus
(http://dist.codehaus.org/castor/0.9.9). This is a major feature
release. For details about the features added and the bugs fixed, please
have a look at the release notes
(http://castor.codehaus.org/release-notes.html). As such, all Castor
0.9.6 and 0.9.7 users are encouraged to upgrade to Castor 0.9.9.

We are currently planning for a Castor 1.0 release in about 8+ weeks,
which we mainly see as a maintenance release and a one-time opportunity
to get the HTML documentation into a better shape .. ;-). Please have a
look at the project roadmap (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CASTOR) for
details about future releases.

Please report any regression issues at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CASTOR.