List:       castor-dev
Subject:    Re: [castor-dev] is there a key-generator="MAXOrKeep" or something similar?
From:       "Werner Guttmann" <werner.guttmann () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-05-11 18:55:15

Bruce,

yes, I expressed myself a bit ambiguous, as frequently one might add .. ;-). Yes, you \
are definitely right that it's not the key  generator principles should be changed \
but the way SQLEngine and a key generator of this kind play it out. I'd really like \
to  see a initial patch for this, as simple as it might be be.

Werner