List:       castor-dev
Subject:    [castor-dev] Mailing list changes
From:       "Werner Guttmann" <werner.guttmann () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-03-30 21:21:22

Dear users,

This is to announce that we finally moved our mailing lists to the Codehaus \
(http://www.codehaus.org). As part of this move,  we moved your subscriptions to \
spare you the work of having to re-subscribe. If you feel that you are subscribed to \
one of the  mailing lists by fault, please use the below addresses to unsubscribe.

As of now, please use the following email addresses:

* User mailing list

  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/user

* Announcement mailing list

  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/annouce

* Development mailing list

  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/dev

For a period of 14 days, we'll be monitoring the old lists at Exolab, mainly \
referring you to the lists mentioned above. After this  period, we will turn off \
these lists at our discretion. As for mailing lists archives, please note that at the \
moment, the archives  mentioned above don't hold any messages from the old lists, but \
we are working on a solution. As such, messages from the  lists at Exolab will be \
available at the usual sites.

Regards
Werner