List:       castor-dev
Subject:    [castor-dev] Unmarshaller can't find ClassDescriptor
From:       tim.fulcher () bt ! com
Date:       2003-02-26 10:39:00

I have 1 schema which has an element under which I can store a 'payload' of
any arbitrary XML, like

<xs:element name="paramList" >
	<xs:complexType>
		<xs:sequence>
		<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"
minOccurs="0"    maxOccurs="unbounded" />
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

In some instances, that payload XML will correspond (via a namespace) to
Castor generated code. Otherwise it's just a chunk of XML I have no idea
about.

When I come to unmarshalling the whole XML how can I ensure that for those
payloads with corresponding code, that code gets used to create the object?

I have the namespace=package property in my castorbuilder.properties
correctly but when I unmarshal an example it's throwing exceptions like

unable to find or create a ClassDescriptor for class: EmailInteraction
org.xml.sax.SAXException: emailInteraction is missing required attribute:
showSD
  - line: 31 column: 67

(For the EmailInteraction schema, showSD is in fact a child element )

cheers

Tim Fulcher