List:       castor-announce
Subject:    [castor-announce] Castor 1.0 - 3rd milestone build available
From:       Werner Guttmann <werner.guttmann () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-03-07 21:58:25

Hi,

We're pleased to announce that a third milestone build of Castor 1.0 has
just been made available and can be downloaded from the Codehaus
(http://dist.codehaus.org/castor/1.0/).

This is a milestone build for the upcoming 1.0 release. For details
about the features added and the bugs fixed, please have a look at the
release notes at http://castor.codehaus.org/release-notes.html. Please
note (again) that some of the changes included in this build require
changes to your Castor properties files as outlined.

We are currently planning for a fourth and last milestones build of
Castor 1.0 at the end of March, after which we will impose a code freeze
in preparation for the final 1.0 release. Please have a look at the
project road map (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CASTOR) for details
about this and future releases.

Please report any regression issues at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CASTOR.