List:       cassandra-user
Subject:    Repair shell script
From:       Lapo Luchini <lapo () lapo ! it>
Date:       2019-12-05 16:57:04

I'd like to set up Cassandra Reaper soon enough, but right now I'm
keeping my cluster repaired with the following self-made script.

I created it by reading official wiki and some of this ML's messaes, but
can anyone confirm I chose the correct options?
(i.e. running "repair -pr" in turn on each and every host)

#!/bin/sh
USER=admin
PASS=password
for h in host1 host2 host3 hos4 host5; do
     echo "** Host: $h"
     nodetool -h "$h" -u "$USER" -pw "$PASS" repair -pr | \
         egrep -B1 '(Starting repair|Repair command)'
done

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/