List:       cassandra-user
Subject:    importing files into cassandra, and feauture enhancements in cassandra
From:       Divya Divs <divya.divi2412 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-30 17:12:44

hi everyone..
 I'm a m-tech student. my academic project is cassandra. I have run the
source code of cassandra in eclipse juno using ant build.
https://github.com/apache/cassandra. i have to do some feature enhancement
in cassandra. After enhancing i hav to import crime datasets into the
cassandra for forensics analysis. as i'm new to this, its very hard for me
to proceed. please help me to proceed further. I'm believing you guys. I
have to take some sample crime datasets for making forensic investigation
in cassandra. but i  don't have any datasets. i couldn't find in net also.
some 100 data is  sufficient for me.. so please help me in this part also.

Thanks & regards,
Divya