List:       cassandra-user
Subject:    Re: Encountering timeout exception when running get_key_range
From:       Jonathan Ellis <jbellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-21 21:39:26

The most straightforward solution is if you can use a timeuuid CF.
Then a batch process can scan starting from [] to get the oldest
entries, which you can then delete.

That said, a memory-based system like redis or something more
specialized like a message queue is may be better if you have a
relatively small amount of data with very high churn.

-Jonathan