List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] Non Coding Committers
From:       Sharan Foga <sharan () apache ! org>
Date:       2022-02-11 14:15:42

Hi All

Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to provide feedback and share their \
views on this topic. It seems to me like there is a general consensus around it and \
it's great to hear that the PMC is aware and actively working on it.

A community is an evolving thing and so adapting to change is part of the journey. I \
am really happy to see this open dialogue happening and even though some current \
problems have been highlighted - the focus is on resolving them!

Happy to be involved and part of this community :-)

Thanks
Sharan