List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] Updating the C* website design
From:       Rahul Singh <rahul.xavier.singh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-22 1:44:25

Seems like even Antora uses another SSG called middleman for their "marketing" home \
page.

https://gitlab.com/antora/antora.org

If the convenience of having both content and docs all in one SSG for code \
maintenance is compatible with the aesthetic/ content / taxonomy strategy need for \
the site visitors, we'll find out soon enough.

rahul.xavier.singh@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link
The Apache Cassandra Knowledge Base.