List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Cassandra Kubernetes SIG - status update
From:       Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon () free ! fr>
Date:       2020-08-19 12:33:25

Hey Christopher,

Okay cause I also need the same as I use Jolokia \
https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/casskop/blob/master/docker/bootstrap/files/run.sh#L192-L199 \
<https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/casskop/blob/master/docker/bootstrap/files/run.sh#L192-L199>

Should I add it to the issue I created or will you create another one ?

—
Cyril Scetbon