List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSSION] Workshop idea
From:       Cédrick_Lunven <cedrick.lunven () datastax ! com>
Date:       2020-07-31 12:32:51

Hi all,

Patrick beat me on this but yes, at Datastax, we do have a platform ready
for those.

We are running virtual workshops twice a week discussing Cassandra, here is
the playlist

   - 8 weeks program:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW8C3nU0EzQ&list=PL2g2h-wyI4SpspPamyuinj9sgxjTFn9ex

   - standalone topics :
   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2g2h-wyI4SqcSXuShseNQnHMAWl0SF4q

Anyone could be there only skype is required as a speaker and we handle the
rest.

   - Live demos and hands using what you like Docker, katacoda, Gitpod,
   - Interaction with people in the youtube chat but also the community
   discord room:* The Fellowship of the rings (*INVITE=>
   https://bit.ly/cassandra-workshop
   <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?v=GYb4Do3BXOM&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbGJCNVlNNkdhNVp \
CTlR5MGoyblZ2S3prbVY0QXxBQ3Jtc0tuXy1Oa1FwbVJ0am9EZU9wdWFzZklMSXUzeFY0elBjVkRyZ2gyMHZyO \
FRUcXNCSzFxR2ZaZ2R6aXd4d0VXWi1idFc1d3F4RWlpQTR3ajRDX1J2blNOYnlmWmpXX0ZIU2NxdUZFS09ZUjN \
icDFHaGZvOA%3D%3D&event=video_description&q=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fcassandra-workshop>
  )
   -
   - Live questions/polling to the audience using mentimenter (tell us the
   question you want)

Well, happy to host any initiative.
Cedrick