List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 4.0-beta1 (take2)
From:       Mick Semb Wever <mck () apache ! org>
Date:       2020-07-20 18:53:15

> Proposing the test build of Cassandra 4.0-beta1 for release.
>
> sha1: 972da6fcffa87b3a1684362a2bab97db853372d8
> …
> The vote will be open for 60 hours (longer if needed). I've taken 12
hours off the normal 72 hours and this follows closely after the initial
4.0-beta1 vote. Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes
by PMC members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and no -1s.

> Eventual publishing and announcement of the 4.0-beta1 release will be
coordinated, as described in
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r537fe799e7d5e6d72ac791fdbe9098ef0344c55400c7f68ff65abe51%40%3Cdev.cassandra.apache.org%3E

The vote has passed with 4 non-binding +1 vote, 7 binding +1 votes, and no
-1 votes.