List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Jira Workflow Changes Beta
From:       Benedict Elliott Smith <benedict () apache ! org>
Date:       2019-01-23 14:12:39

Hi,

The workflow changes are largely up to try out here: \
https://issues-test.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

I'd appreciate some beta testing, to make sure I haven't made any errors in the \
transitions (I've done some, but a few more would be useful).  There were a lot of \
changes, and Jira is a clunky interface to make them in, so I would be surprised if I \
haven't made any mistakes (besides those I've already caught).

There remain three fields I haven't introduced yet: Impacts, Platform and Feature.  \
For now, the latter is listed in Components (which haven't been implemented on the \
test jira).  I'm hoping we will get plugins soon to implement all three how we \
agreed, so to minimise the pain of migration I'm going to leave them out of the \
schema for now.