List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSS] releasing next 3.0 & 3.11
From:       Michael Shuler <michael () pbandjelly ! org>
Date:       2019-01-16 19:35:43

On 1/16/19 1:05 PM, Jonathan Haddad wrote:
> Ping on this.

I could just punt and use what we've got with md5,sha1 checksums, then
toss sha256,sha512 checksums in dist repo, when we're done. It's not
pretty, but would work for me. That method would mean zero sharing of
release duty, since the artifacts live on one person's workstation,
instead of published where they can be downloaded.

I would appreciate some help with the ant targets. (it might be
something simple with mvn-install/publish target fixes, but I don't have
a massive amount of time to troubleshoot more. I did commit the release
target fix.

--
Michael