List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Regarding CASSANDRA-14227
From:       Benedict Elliott Smith <benedict () apache ! org>
Date:       2019-01-11 12:43:36

The project is primarily pushing towards a higher quality 4.0 release, so I am \
unaware of anybody considering this bug.

There's a strong argument to be made for this to be fixed in 4.0, since it ideally \
requires a major version bump.  I can't promise anybody will prioritise this over \
their other work for 4.0, though.  I don't believe any active contributors use TTLs \
this large, so it is not so urgent for them.