List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Built in trigger: double-write for app migration
From:       Carl Mueller <carl.mueller () smartthings ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2018-10-19 15:01:56

Also we have 2.1.x and 2.2 clusters, so we can't use CDC since apparently
that is a 3.8 feature.

Virtual tables are very exciting so we could do some collating stuff (which
I'd LOVE to do with our scheduling application where we can split tasks
into near term/most frequent(hours to days), medium-term/less common(days
to weeks), long/years ), with the aim of avoiding having to do compaction
at all and just truncating buckets as they "expire" for a nice O(1)
compaction process.