List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Committer access to CassCI
From:       Michael Shuler <michael () pbandjelly ! org>
Date:       2016-12-06 16:55:12

FYI, since someone pinged me about wishing to add a server.

This is not going to be done on your behalf on someone else's online.net
account. If you wish to add resources to the ASF Jenkins `Cassandra`
label, set up your own online.net account, launch Ubuntu 16.04 amd64
dedicated server(s) with at least 16G RAM and SSD, then open an INFRA
ticket and let them know you'd like them to add to the pool. They'll
need root access - I just added INFRA's ssh key to my initial user, as
you can see in INFRA-12823. Don't blindly add that key, but talk with
INFRA ;)

The tickets I linked were just an example of my experience for you, the
community, to follow. Please, do coordinate on dev@ here, if there's a
desire to help, but I won't be adding servers to our account for you -
you do that :)

--
Kind regards,
Michael