List:       cassandra-dev
Subject:    Re: Reproduce stale read in Cassandra
From:       Cindy Wang <xindiwang.cindy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-08 22:44:55

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your quick reply. Since consistency is tunable by making
tradeoffs with latency and availability, it lead me to think about how to
improve the consistency level (better than eventual consistency) while
guarantee that latency and availability won't be affected much. So now I am
working on Cassandra and trying to make some contribution on this.

Although there are some approaches that already been done, I
would just like to figure out another approach.

I understand it theoretically, yet couldn't find a way to reproduce it by a
large set of transaction, for example, 10,000 operations..

Do you have any comments? Thank you so much!

Best,
Xindi